- Haul out winter storage and relaunch from Yarmouth (I.O.W.).
- Boat transportation and laying-up.
- Mast stepping and storage.
- Seasonal scrubs and antifouling.
- Single and two pack varnishing for boats and spars.
- Top side and brite work.
- Woodwork, from small teak repairs to major re-ribbing and refits.
- Custom and standard stock made seats and tillers.
- Wooden mast and spar making.
- Keel works including weighing, epoxy treatment and replacement bolts.
- Filling, fairing and bottom profiling.
- Resprays, touch-ups and advanced antifoul systems.
- Specialist rigging systems and replacement.
Keep up to date with everything X Boat, right here! If you’re looking for a place to start, here it is. With images, designs, histories and features.
Order parts online
Here at Whittle Marine we Supply a range of Harken blocks and rigging that we have tried and tested specifically for X Boat's over the years. Our systems are constantly improving, keep up to date and order your parts here! We also supply custom stainless bow fittings, carbon rub strips, carbon spinnaker poles and much more!
XODs For Sale
Check out the latest X Boats for Sale in the fleet. Contact us to find out more about the different boats for sale and or to arrange a viewing!
Whittle Marine's XOD
Keep up to date with the new build of our very first Whittle Marine XOD! With lofting planned to start this summer we will keep you up to date with all the latest progress as it happens.